Parking at School
Parents must adhere to the parking requirements at the School. These requirements are part of our conditions for operating as a school and any breaches reflect negatively on the school. In addition, the School is respectful of our neighbours and wishes to develop and retain positive relationships with them – parents and visitors adhering to the parking requirements will assist us to do that.
Both the Council and the Police may attend the School at any time and will issue fines for people who have parked illegally.
We ask that parents please do not park in the Teacher’s carpark near the Library. Staff need to be able to park there as required to enable them to do their work.
The following parking rules apply:
- Parking within designated carparks as a first option (ie. Primary School carpark and High School carpark).
- No parking in Atanie Court on the left hand side (as you enter) or in front of the neighbours’ houses. Parking is allowed from the Kindergarten fence forward to Narrawa Drive on the right. This is respectful of our neighbours.
- Park on the street next to the curb, do not park on the grass.
- Obey all no-parking signs. Do not park on Narrawa Drive prior to the Library – parking on the street commences at the Hub on the way to the High School on the school side ONLY.
Please also be mindful of the following:
- Do not block residents’ or school driveways under any circumstances and keep a clearance of at least 2 car lengths for safe entry and exit of resident’s cars (Atanie Court).
- Use the cul-de-sac in Atanie Court for turning, rather than turning around in residents’ driveways.
- Do not double-park.
- Do not park in the marked Bus or Drop Off Areas.
- Obey the 40km per hour signs.